Key findings from the survey of Pragmatica, which interviewed 500 Bulgarians on longterm labour contract in the period May 2 - 5, 2020:
- 41% of respondents say they feel optimistic about the future of the company they work for:
The information that employees expect from their employers is mainly in two directions - what is the actual financial state of the company at the moment and what is the direction in which the company will develop in the future.
- NPS (Net promotion score) at -4:
The relationship between employees and employers over the last month, has lead to a very low likelihood for recommendation of companies by their employees. As a result, the NPS indicator is negative at -4.
- 63% of respondents said that the crisis has had a negative impact on the company they work for. Only 4% rate the effect as positive.
- On average, the salary of 15% of employees has been reduced by 29%, another 4% have not received a salary in the last month.
- 25% of respondents declare their intention to change jobs in the next 2-3 months.
You can find the full report here (In Bulgarian):
Should you have any questions about the research, contact its author Dinyo Madjarov, firstname.lastname@example.org